This webinar will cover:
1. Differentiate between counselling, coaching, and mentoring
2. Appreciate the benefits of coaching the workplace
3. Understand the most common coaching misconceptions
4. Understand what is meant by “informal” or “in the moment” coaching
5. Develop a foundation in the core coaching skills
1. Building rapport
3. Using intuition
4. Asking questions
5. Giving feedback
6. Practice coaching using the GROW (Goals, Reality, Options, Will) coaching model
7. Plan a strategy to develop and master these coaching skills and establish coaching as a professional habit.
Key Webinar Details:
Recorded 28th April 2023
CPD Credit: 2 hours
Make sure that you input your CPA member ID as the attendee when booking.
Please note, attendance at all online events is digitally monitored. You are required to be logged on for the full duration of any event in order to claim the CPD credit.
Please note, you cannot claim CPD credit for the same event more than once. Please ensure you have not previously attended this event before purchasing the recording.