Originally recorded on 22/09/2023
Attracting and retaining talent is a challenge for most companies. For managers who are under increasing pressure to achieve results, losing key talent just adds to their stress levels. When someone leaves a company, there are greater costs than lost revenue and business opportunities. It costs time to recruit, interview and onboard someone. It can cost team morale, too, when a highly valued team member leaves. It also adds to already heavy workloads for others on the team.
So, it is no surprise that managers are looking at ways to improve their staff retention strategy. However, one option that is often overlooked is performance management—in particular, regular performance conversations.
During this session Sean McLoughney will share his 4 Quadrant model that will help you improve how you align better engagement with better performance.
Some key topics that are explored during this session include:
• The 4 Quadrant model and how it drives better performance through better engagement.
• How to give context to performance, what everyone needs to focus on and why this is important.
• Clarity around strategic priorities and what success looks like.
• Regular performance conversations and how to create a feedforward culture
• A structure approach to building skills, knowledge and capabilities within the team
• Support key people by discussing their skills mastery and career progression plans
Personal Action Journal
Everyone who attends the workshop will receive their own ‘Personal Action Journal’. This journal contains tips and exercises that are explored during the workshop and will help you get your action plan started. You can also use your journal to document all your ideas and actions that supports your learning.
Key Webinar Details:
Time: 10am - 12pm
CPD Credit: 2 hours
Make sure that you input your CPA member ID as the attendee when booking.
Please note, attendance at all online events is digitally monitored. You are required to be logged on for the full duration of any event in order to claim the CPD credit.