Originally recorded on the 20th October 2023
People can’t be ordered to care. They must be inspired and motivated into wanting to improve the service that they provide. At peak times, frontline staff must have a real desire to add quality and value to customer service through effective customer focused principles.
This challenging session is designed to enhance the skills required to add genuine quality to your customer care programme. The webinar will highlight the benefits of professionalism when dealing with customers and colleagues, setting the scene for being a front-line ambassador for your company and taking the time to practise skills required to make a difference.
During this session Sean McLoughney will share his perspective on how to exceed your clients’ expectations and grow your business.
Some key topics that are explored during this session include:
• Opening discussion around what is customer service and defining what it means in your firm. Who are your customers, both internally and externally?
• Understand the Ladder of loyalty and the Good, Better, Best customer experience and how this experience helps to grow your business.
• Define the behaviours that drives outstanding customer service and how to consistently “delight the customer”.
• Build a Pursuit of Excellence culture – start by developing a “customer care charter” for your team.
• Understand the key “Will I, Won’t I moments” that impacts the relationship with your customers.
• Recognise any barriers to delivering outstanding customer service.
Personal Action Journal
Everyone who attends the workshop will receive their own ‘Personal Action Journal’. This journal contains tips and exercises that are explored during the workshop and will help you get your action plan started. You can also use your journal to document all your ideas and actions that supports your learning.
Key Webinar Details:
CPD Credit: 2 hours
Make sure that you input your CPA member ID as the attendee when booking.
Please note, attendance at all online events is digitally monitored. You are required to be logged on for the full duration of any event in order to claim the CPD credit.